Why Sponsor New Media Europe 2016?
- It is a well established conference with a proven track record from the past 2 events and dozens of happy returning attendees and sponsors.
- There is no other event like this in Europe.
- Strong focus on entrepreneurial journey. Well known speakers. Practical sessions about podcasting, blogging, social media, video, content marketing and new media tools.
- Friendly and dedicated team willing to go extra mile to ensure that your experience during the event is amazing.
- Estimating 350 attendees from all over the world.
Our Previous Sponsors Include
Adobe Creative Cloud
“We met a lot of interesting people, had a lot of fun, gave away some t-shirts. It’s been great for us!”
FRANCESCO BASCHIERI | Spreaker
“#NMEU is a great opportunity to make new connections. With great speakers to learn from, it’s a fantastic event!”
JONATHAN CANNOVAN | Easyspace
New Media Europe 2015 Facts
A Truly International Crowd!
More About Our Attendees
- 35% Directors and executives of established small-medium size businesses
- 44% Individuals at the start of their entrepreneurial journey
- 14% Employees representing the company they work for (social media managers, content creators and curators and more).
- 7% Other (includes non for profit bloggers, hobby podcasters, vloggers and individuals with passion for new media and content creation).
Now in its third year, New Media Europe is an annual conference which also features the New Media Europe Awards, and is set to become the most outstanding New Media Conference to hit Europe in 2016.
There is no other conference like this anywhere in Europe!
In its first year (under the name #ukpod14) the conference was attended by 110 podcasting professionals and enthusiasts (the focus of #ukpod14 was solely podcasting). In 2015 the conference returned with a new name – New Media Europe and much wider spectrum of topics including blogging, podcasting, video and social media – the four most important marketing elements for any online entrepreneur or forward thinking business. It was a huge success with 200 attendees and huge buzz online.
We anticipate over 350 attendees this year.