How many times you had an idea and thought:
- • “That will not work”
- • “I shouldn’t do it”
- • “I can’t do it”
- • “Is it going to pay my bills”
- • “I already have a job security in my 9-5, it would be STUPID to give it up”.
Right – we have all been there at some point or another.
Some of the biggest companies in the world started with a small idea and over time turned into worldwide leaders.
- • Marc Zuckerberg launched Facebook from Harvard's dormitory rooms.
- • One garage, three friends and very humble beginnings is the success behind Apple Inc.
- • Warren Buffett purchased his first stock when he was 11 years old, and worked in his family’s grocery store in Omaha.
The point is – it is in our human nature to doubt ourselves and the proof in the pudding is – the biggest companies and success stories start simple.
Our goal here at New Media Europe is to find the people who have the power to light up our own internal lights. People who went against the odds, against the advice and listened to their own gut instinct… the crazy ones!
One room, one single aim – to inspire
We are bringing you 6 incredible speakers from all corners of the world to share their stories and ignite the fire inside you on Day 1 of the conference.