Paolo Fabrizio is a social customer service consultant, blogger, podcaster and speaker. He is a pioneer of online customer service, taking part of insurance startups since the 90s. He is also a multilingual professional and passionate about rugby!
His main focus is on social customer service. He's using podcasts and videos for blogging and he believes that they may also be used as channels to interact with customers. Paolo will be speaking at the New Media Europe conference on The Revolution of Online Conversations.
[bctt tweet=”The best way to share and learn is to meet people with different expertise and cultures. – @Pfabr”]
Top Quotes from Paolo Fabrizio:
- “I use podcasts to promote specific content and to host guests.”
- “I'm an avid Spreaker user.”
- “My aim is to be as smart as possible using different languages and audiences' expectations in terms of content and in terms of style as well.”
- “I use Buffer every day.”
- “I was impressed by the blend of different speakers.” [on joining NMEU]
- “The best way to share and learn is to meet people with different expertise and different cultures.”
- “I really love people and I'm curious to meet people. This is also a great fun and professional way to do that.” [on meeting fellow speakers and attendees at the NMEU]
- The Lede by Jerod Morris and Demian Farnworth
- Maximize Your Social by Neal Schaffer
- Social Pros by Jay Baer
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:29″] – Host Izabela Russell introduces and welcomes the episode's guest, New Media Europe speaker, Paolo Fabrizio
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:26″] – What to expect from Paolo's speech at the New Media Europe conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:40″] – How Paolo is using new media for his personal brand or business
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:11″] – Paolo talks about his podcast
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:16″] – On having a podcast in two languages
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:30″] – Top blogs or podcasts that Paolo recommends
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:37″] – New media tools that Paolo cannot live without
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:46″] – What made Paolo decide to join the New Media Europe conference as a speaker
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:14″] – Speakers and attendees at the conference that Paolo is looking forward to meeting
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:37″] – Paolo's drink of choice
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:11″] – Where to find Paolo online
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:12″] – Izabela thanks Paolo and wraps up the show
Find Paolo online!
Harmony Eichsteadt joins our next episode to talk about online community building. Excited to attend the New Media Europe conference this September? Just listen to the end of the show and get an exclusive coupon for discounted registration!