Jeremy Boeh is a startup starter, brand builder, pirate, social content guy, education radical and global storyteller. He is the Entrepreneurial Director of NEXT High School in Greenville South Carolina, where he is responsible for the Entrepreneurship Program, Seminar Series, and Brand and Marketing. NEXT High School’s mission is to prepare students for life after school.
He is also one of the co-founders and original architects of The Space, Wofford College's entrepreneurship program. Boeh works to develop entrepreneurial growth in South Carolina’s Upstate region by leading brand and storytelling workshops.
Jeremy will be presenting on the Power of Transformative Storytelling at the New Media Europe conference.
[bctt tweet=”I'm a huge fan of Hootsuite just for the simplicity of being able to push out info. – @jeremy_BAY”]
Top Quotes from Jeremy Boeh:
- “What's really exciting about younger people is that they haven't been told that they can't quite yet in their life, so there's a lot of inspiration.”
- “The impossible for us is to challenge students and young people to chase down what they're interested and passionate about.”
- “The one thing that's gonna separate people is to be able to identify and understand their personal story.”
- “Networking is one of the biggest fears that I have in my life.”
- “You can really, really, truly identify and tell who people are, I think, simply based on what their Twitter bio says about them.”
- “I'm online way too much.”
- “I'm a huge fan of Hootsuite just for the simplicity of being able to push out information.”
- “I saw the logo and I was sold.” [on finding out about New Media Europe]
- “I'm also really excited to see and hear the stories of the people that are coming to attend. I think that's where the power in any event lies, and the connections that will be made there are pretty incredible.”
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:29″] – Host Izabela Russell introduces and welcomes the episode's guest and New Media Europe speaker, Jeremy Boeh
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:14″] – Jeremy talks about his journey from being in the US Army to working on entrepreneurship with young people
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:14″] – The current school project that Jeremy is working on
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:44″] – Jeremy's definition of “impossible”
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:28″] – The scope of Jeremy's projects and the organisations they're working with
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:58″] – What to expect from Jeremy's speech at the New Media Europe conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:02″] – How Jeremy is using new media for his own personal brand and business
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:18″] – Top blogs and podcasts that Jeremy recommends
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:44″] – New media tools that Jeremy cannot live without
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:10″] – What made Jeremy decide to join New Media Europe
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:04″] – People that Jeremy is looking forward to meeting at the conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:02″] – Jeremy's drink of choice
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:19″] – Where to find Jeremy online
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:49″] – Izabela thanks Jeremy and wraps up the show
Find Jeremy online!
Who does not know the Podcast Answer Man? Cliff Ravenscraft joins us for our next episode! Don't miss the chance to get a discounted registration to New Media Europe this September. Just listen to the end of the show to get a 20%-off exclusive coupon!