Chris Ducker is the bestselling author of #VirtualFreedom. He is a serial entrepreneur, virtual CEO, keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, Tropical Think Tank host and a Periscoper. Chris is originally from the UK but has lived in the Philippines for the last 14 years, where he has founded several businesses including an outsourced call center facility, virtual assistant recruitment hub and co-working space.
[bctt tweet=”If you build the business of you… there's absolutely zero competition. – @ChrisDucker”]
Top Quotes from Chris Ducker:
- “If you build the business of you, regardless of what industry you're in, regardless of how competitive you think it is… there's absolutely zero competition because it's 100% original; nobody can copy it because there's only one you.”
- “Social is just so damn fast; it's evolving consistently.”
- “The growth of new followers and subscribers has been ridiculous for me since I started using Periscope.”
- “I tried Meerkat and hated it.”
- “There just aren't many shows within our niche.” [on attending the New Media Europe conference]
- “The UK market is ripe right now.”
- “I'm looking forward to meeting the event in general.”
- “I'm very, very excited at the opportunity just to be able to be in front of a good-sized audience in the UK.”
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] – Co-host Izabela Russell introduces and welcomes the episode's guest, Chris Ducker
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:01″] – What to expect at Chris's closing keynote speech at the New Media Europe conference and being a youpreneur
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:12″] – How Chris is using new media for his own personal brand and business
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:58″] – Chris' favourite new media tools and networks
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:55″] – Chris' very own hashtag for Periscope and the reason behind it
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:41″] – Podcasts that Chris loves to listen to
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:04″] – What made Chris decide to join the New Media Europe conference and be a speaker
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:07″] – People that Chris is looking forward to seeing at the conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:13″] – Chris' drink of choice for those looking to buy him a drink at the conference!
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:17″] – Where to find Chris online
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:36″] – Izabela thanks Chris and wraps up the show
Connect with Chris!
Listen in as our next guest, Andrea Vahl, talks about Facebook marketing! Plus, listen to the end of the show to get an exclusive discounted registration to the New Media Europe conference this September.