New Media Europe is offering press passes for a two-day new media conference next September at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, UK. The press pass is available to editorial staff only (e.g., editors, journalists, reporters). Interested parties will only gain passes if they are covering the new media tools discussed during the conference. These topics include but are not limited to podcasting, social media, blogging, virtual hiring, and entrepreneurship.
A limited number of press passes are available. Due to the evolving nature of the industry, only select qualifying members of the press will gain free access to the event.
Press Pass Registration is Now Open
You can register for a press pass right now.
What You Will Need for a New Media Europe Press Pass
- Submit three published pieces focusing on new media trends, blogging, podcasting, social media, etc. The articles must display your name, either as author or editor, for the pieces to be valid.
- Submit a letter from your editor or producer printed on your organisation’s letterhead that details your assignment for covering the event.
- Disclose your organization’s publication circulation.
- If you write for a website, you may qualify for a press pass if your site has consistently covered new media topics for the past 12 months.
- Submit your site’s URL along with three published pieces covering new media from the past twelve months. Your name must be on the pieces.
- Submit traffic data from your site from a third party source (Feedburner, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Submit a letter from your editor or producer that details your assignment for the event.
Interested parties who do not qualify include but are not limited to:
- Authors writing for personal websites
- Freelance photographers
- Public relations representatives
- Any other non-editorial members
All applications are subject to New Media Europe’s approval. New Media Europe reserves the right to decline press passes to any individual or organization.
Where to Collect Your Press Pass
New Media Europe press passes will be issued electronically and available at event reception at the Midland Hotel on the first day of the conference.
Those who do not qualify for a free press pass but still wish to attend and/or cover the event may purchase a ticket here.