Conferences provide us with numerous advantages: networking, learning, entrepreneurial opportunities, etc.
1. Inspiration: Sharing the entrepreneurial experience at a convention with others who are filled with enthusiasm will charge your own creative batteries. If you're looking for some motivation, this is definitely the place to find it.
2. Connection: Face-to-face communication can be rare in an increasingly digital world. Grab this opportunity to finally see the friends and inspiring people you've met online. Not only that, but by networking you'll definitely forge alliances with like-minded individuals and perhaps start collaborating on exciting new projects!
3. Education: Take advantage of over 24 sessions from dynamic speakers throughout the two-day event at New Media Europe. Each speaker shares their expertise in online marketing, podcasting, social media, branding, and much more. You'll leave with valuable knowledge and insight.
4. Celebration: No convention would be complete without the recognition of outstanding achievers. The UK Podcasters Awards ceremony will definitely be one of the highlights. Join us as we celebrate the best of the best. And don't forget, we'll also have scheduled breaks, parties and meet-ups.
5. Exploration: The venue, Manchester, is the third most-visited city by travellers in the UK. The city has a reputation for innovation & technological advances; it's the site of the world's first railway station and where the first stored-program computer was developed. This is your chance to explore a wonderful place!
Hope to see you there!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to network, share your expertise and get inspired. New Media Europe takes place on 12–13 September at the Midland Hotel in Manchester, UK. We'd love to see you there!