There are estimated 1.39 billion Facebook users every day. On average each of those users will spend over 40 minutes browsing Facebook and all it has to offer. Facebook accounts for over 9% total digital ad spending. You can quickly come to conclusion that when it comes to business, you can't afford to ignore Facebook.
It is easy to get overwhelmed. It could also be problematic for those who have absolutely zero knowledge on how to run an add effectively and how to focus target potential clients. You either need to hire professional (which can be expensive) or you can invest in training your employees or learn yourself.
The internet has a wealth of knowledge on this. There is nothing more effective however than a face to face training session.
Who Is Andrea Vahl
Andrea Vahl is a Social Media Speaker and Consultant. She is passionate about helping businesses understand and leverage the power of social media to actually grow their business. Andrea is also the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and was the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, for over 2 years.
Andrea was named 50 Favourite Online Influencers of 2014 on Entrepreneur.com, 21 Best Blogs That Will Help You Grow Your Business on Inc.com in 2016, and Top 30 Women in Social Media by Boom Social. She is the lead teacher at FBInfluence an online Facebook Marketing Training program used by over 20,000 students and the co-founder of Social Media Manager School. Andrea Vahl’s proven ability to make social media marketing easy to understand and implement has directly impacted the bottom line of thousands of companies through her training and one-on-one consulting.
London Facebook Ads Workshop
If you want to learn how to run a successful Facebook Advertising campaign that will save you money AND get you more leads this event is for you.
On Thursday, June 8th from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Andrea is leading an in-depth workshop on Facebook Advertising. This workshop is geared towards beginner to intermediate users. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What advertising options are available on Facebook
- How to pick the best ad option for your goal
- The EXACT steps you need to get new leads from Facebook
- What types of offers and ads covert the best for local businesses, online businesses, and service businesses
- Furthermore you will learn how to find your best keywords and demographics
- How to use some of the latest techniques like Engagement retargeting, video retargeting, and setting up custom audiences
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to set up conversion tracking
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t
To take advantage of the exclusive 20% discount on your entry ticket book your space for the Facebook Ads London workshop before 1st May and use discount code NMEUROPE at the checkout.