Dr. Katrina Burrus has a proven track record in coaching numerous international leaders including Nestle, Novartis, United Bank of Switzerland, CERN, UNAIDS, United Nations, International Labor Organization and the World Trade Organization. Her coaching career has taken her to Europe, Asia and the United States, and she is recognized for her distinctive capabilities with leaders and teams from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
As the founder of MKB Conseil & Coaching, Dr. Burrus is affiliated with a network of international experts and scholar-practitioners. MKB Conseil & Coaching specializes in coaching international and highly mobile leaders, including brilliant but abrasive leaders.
[bctt tweet=”I have a strategy with every event that I want to create. – @KatrinaBurrus”]
Top Quotes from Dr. Katrina Burrus:
- “These kinds of experiences that I had and the difficulties I've gone through by building online content and using it, I would like to share that and how to be extremely strategic in multiplying your content.”
- “I have a strategy with every event that I want to create.”
- “I'm passionate about social media.”
- “It's still small and intimate… I think it's a unique opportunity to not miss.” [on attending the New Media Europe conference]
- “New media will develop and grow and become big.”
- “I think it's quite unique so I wouldn't miss it for anything.”
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:32″] – Host Izabela Russell introduces and welcomes the episode's guest, Dr. Katrina Burrus
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00″] – What Dr. Katrina will be talking about at the conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:44″] – New media tools that Dr. Katrina cannot live without
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:20″] – How Dr. Katrina is using new media for her own personal brand and business
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:18″] – Where to watch Dr. Katrina's online TV show
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:38″] – Dr. Katrina's top 3 blog or podcasts right now
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:24″] – What made Dr. Katrina agree to be a speaker at the New Media Europe conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:55″] – People that Dr. Katrina are looking forward to meeting at the conference
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:12″] – Dr. Katrina's drink of choice
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:58″] – Best places to connect with Dr. Katrina online
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:05″] – Izabela thanks Dr. Katrina and wraps up the show
Learn more from Dr. Katrina!
Don't miss our next episode: Trajan King talks about startups and converting websites! Listen to the end of the show to get a discounted registration for the New Media Europe conference this September.